Temple of the Legendary Birds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join our pokemon roleplay!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness.
Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 pm by Mesprit

» Making this site Active again!
Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by Mesprit

» Purrloin/Nightshade
Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 pm by Articuno

» General Explination
Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:26 pm by Mesprit

» Iron Island
Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:13 pm by Eclipse

» Arceus
Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:44 pm by Mesprit

» My clickies
Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:17 pm by Eclipse

» Any characters for my PMD thing please post them here!!
Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:03 pm by Mesprit

» Lumi......
Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:57 pm by Eclipse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Our Affiliate
Affiliates
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net

Galactic HQ

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Uxie

Uxie

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Uxie is carried to galactic HQ in a bag so no one would get suspicious, then when they reached the lab she was dumped out, still unconscious. The scientist (I forgot his name) started to examine Uxie and he tapped at the jewel on her forehead, it started to glow for a bit then stopped.
"Aaaah. To summon Dialga and Palkia we must gather all three."
The scientist attached a little device on the jewel put Uxie in a capsule filled with a strange liquid(XD).
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:59 pm

Mesprit teleported into the hq and saw the scientist, she quickly teleported back out before she was spotted. Mesprit tried speaking to Uxie telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Galactic HQ Left_bar_bleue100/100Galactic HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Location and Stats:

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:30 pm

'mesprit!' Azelf called despratly trying to locate her. 'is uxie okay?' she sent a message to mesprit
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:36 pm

"No.." She replied "I dont know whats happening, theres a human in there with Uxie and i cant speak to her using our telepathy, im going back in, Dont follow me"
Mesprit teleported in again and used shock wave on the human but soon enough more galactic grunts had surrounded her. She tried using protect to ward them off but it was no use, they caught her in a net, like they had caught Uxie, using it to drain her of her power. "Azelf!!!" She called through her telepathy
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Location and Stats:

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:39 pm

'MESPRIT!' Azelf called despratley. 'she was taken by team galactic!' she thought not knowing what to do
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Mesprit struggled to keep her conciousness as the net continued to sap her power. She tried t speak to Azelf again but was to weak to do so.
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Location and Stats:

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Azelf's gem glowed a deep red. she teleported to the glactic building(outside of it) and peered throuhg the window. she gasped as she saw them poking and proding the gems on Mesprit and Uxie's head.
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:32 pm

After trying as hard as she could to stay concious Mesprit finally gave in and slipped into unconciousness as team galactic put her in a thing exactly the same as Uxie's one.
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Location and Stats:

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:36 pm

(wat the crap am i supposed to do???)
Azelf fought back the urge to go in and fight for her sisters. she coulf just here uxie now 'it wont solve anything to barge in' 'the spirit of wisdom' she thouhgt to herself she teleported back to her cave to think
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Location and Stats:

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Azelf heard a faint yowl from behind her "LOOK ITS AZELF!!!!!!!" they shouted. suddenly a net was thrown over her.Azelf let out a faint squeal as the net took away her powers
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Flygon landed outside the pokemon center in Veilstone City, Melody jumped off and returned Flygon to her pokeball. She didnt know why she had come here, instinct had told her that Mesprit was in veilstone somewhere. She looked around then suddenly it hit her as she saw a huge building towering over most of the rest of Veilstone. She dashed towards it, ddging around the people going about their normal businesses.
Back to top Go down
Uxie

Uxie

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:38 am

The grunts put all three and start loading them into a truck.
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Location and Stats:

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:53 am

"hi" liily says looking at the huge building. "whats here?" she asked nervously
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:09 am

Melody loked the building up and down. "This is Team Galactic's base. Why are you here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Location and Stats:

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:11 pm

"i-i felt a strange pain and i heard you went here so i came"Lilly said
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:21 pm

"You felt it too?!" She replied, quite obviously shocked by the news XD
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Location and Stats:

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:41 pm

"yes" she said impatiently. "do you kow what it was?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:46 pm

She nodded. "A Pokemon named Mesprit appeared to me, ive heard things saying that because she appeared to me, she might have chosen me to syncronise her heart with. You are meant to help the three lake pokemon, just as i am. The pain you felt was either Uxie, or Azelf's pain."
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Location and Stats:

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:53 pm

"it was Azelf" she said sure of her self (brb dineer)
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:01 pm

"Are you sure?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Uxie

Uxie

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Clara was arriving on Venus's back.
"Alright almost there!"
Venus started to go faster and ended up going so fast that she wasn't able to stop(XD).
"Stop, STop, STOp, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP!" Clara screamed, but it was too late, Venus crashed into the door of the building, and burst right through it. All the grunts in the building were looking at Clara and Venus.
"Get 'em!" yelled one of the grunts, sending out a Golbat. Two other grunts sent out a koffing and a houndoom.(I call rping the one with the Golbat in tis battle >.<)
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:47 pm

(why couldnt you have sent out two golbat DX)

Melody heard the noise and followed it to its source. She saw Clara and Venasaur along with the three Galactic grunts.
She quickly threw two pokeballs, then Gardevoir and Roserade appeared in front off her. She spoke to Gardevoir telepathically and then she teleported away, leaving Melody and Roserade to battle the grunts.

All three grunts shouted attacks at the same time. "Supersonic!" cried one. "Poison Gas!" Shouted another. "Flamethrower!!"
Roserade dodged the Golbat's Supersonic and used Leaf Storm to blow away the Poison Gas, while also attacking the Koffing, but the Houndoom's Flamethrower caught her off guard, the fire type attack dealing heavy damage on the grass type.
Back to top Go down
Uxie

Uxie

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Venuz got back up and shook the dust off of her, putting Clara on her back she used Attract(I don't get how a venusaur is very attractive XD)on the houndoom and he instantly fell in love with her, then she used toxic on the golbat and energy ball on the Koffing.
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:12 pm

(XD)
Suddenly a Froslass appeared next to Melody and Gardevoir along with her. Melody grinned. "Alright, great job Gardevoir!" She grinned returning all three of her pkemon to their pokeballs. She sent out Flygon. "Dragon Pulse!!"

Flygon shot a huge shock wave of energy from her mouth, in the form of a Dragon Pulse, at the Houndoom.
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Location and Stats:

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Lilly threw out Fang and Mist."Alright Fang dark pulse! Mist Waterfall!" Lilly shouted her pokemon obeying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Galactic HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic HQ   Galactic HQ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galactic HQ
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temple of the Legendary Birds :: Regions :: Sinnoh :: Veilstone City-
Jump to: