Temple of the Legendary Birds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join our pokemon roleplay!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fear, Love, Kindness. Revenge, Hatred, Darkness.
Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 pm by Mesprit

» Making this site Active again!
Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am by Mesprit

» Purrloin/Nightshade
Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 pm by Articuno

» General Explination
Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:26 pm by Mesprit

» Iron Island
Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:13 pm by Eclipse

» Arceus
Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:44 pm by Mesprit

» My clickies
Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:17 pm by Eclipse

» Any characters for my PMD thing please post them here!!
Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:03 pm by Mesprit

» Lumi......
Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:57 pm by Eclipse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Our Affiliate
Affiliates
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net

Passing Through Mt Coronet!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:23 pm

(k)
Katie smiled. The Fury Attack did look better than Peck, but she wondered if she should keep it basic because it aws her first contest..
Back to top Go down
ShinyLugia~

ShinyLugia~

Character Sheet
Health:
Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue86/100Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (86/100)
Location and Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:48 am

Clara decides to not enter the contest XD
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:57 am

(whyy!?!?!)

EDIT: you can be the judge and mc person cuz ur not entering, then its fair on every contestant
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Location and Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:37 pm

"Shimmer... im sorry but im entering Static instead" Electrica said gently petting Shimmers back. "Alright Rain dance!" Electrica called out to Static her ampharous who was standing nearby. he leaped up and then used rain dance. "Now use discharge!" she said. Static used discharge(im not sure if this would actually happen XD)and the rain drops fizzled into little balls of electricity for a few moments and then died out. "wow!" Electrica whispered
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:43 pm

"Ive got it!! Cloud, Use Sing, and then use Ice Beam to freeze the music notes. Then concentrate all your energy into your beak and use peck to shatter them!!"

(Yes im stealing the elongated peck from the anime XD)
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Location and Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Electrica stared into space for a while thinking.(lol thats actually what im doing XD)
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:50 pm

(XDD)
Swablu did as she was told and used her beautiful soprano voice to make a pretty looking and sounding sing attack. Cloud then gracefully froze the notes with her ice beam and did a little voluntry twirl in the air, while concentrating her energy into her peck move, causing her beak to grow slightly. Cloud then swiftly shattered the frozen music notes with the move, causing them to float down to the ground in snowflake-like sparkles, some landing on Clouds wings and making her seem to glitter in the sunlight as she flew.

Last edited by Mesprit on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Location and Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:55 pm

(pfttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt)
Static leaped in the air and randomly used a new attack(tell you wat it is in a sec dinner)
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:58 pm

(k XD, but my appeal is simple and effective XD, i recon its quite good for my first try. Ive had it planned out for days now though XD)

Katie grinned at Cloud after watching the practice performance. "That was so awesome!!"
She hugged her Swablu, "Great job with that little twirl too!"
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Location and Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:19 pm

(anyway it was power gem)
"wow! Power gem!" Electrica said. her eyes brightened as she came up with an idea. "okay use power gem and keep it still! now use rain dance. next use thunder on the power gem!" she finished and watched the move unfold. Static used power gem and kept it still. then he used rain dance and then used thunder directly on power gem. it burst and sent shattered peices everywhere. suddenly the wind(once again not sure if this could happen XD) made the raindrops into bubbles!(XD) the little peices floated upward with the bubbles(aka inside of the bubbles) "now use discharge to pop the bubbles!" electrica said making things up on the spot. (omg sooo complicated XD) the bubbles burst and sent the shard which were shimmering in the sun, showering down. Static caught one in his hand and then crushed it smiling(lol in summary: power gem, rain dance,thunder broake power gem, ppwer gem peices got in the rain/bubbles, rain bubbles popped from discharge and they beautifully casaded down got it? XD)
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:15 am

(that wouldnt happen cuz its impossible to turn raindrops into bubbles cuz there wouldnt be enough water, and the rain is no where near the shape of the bubble >.<, plus there would be no wind in the contest stadium.)

Katie grinned and practiced her appeal for ages, and once she thought it was perfect, walked back over to Clara and the others.
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Location and Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:33 pm

(ugh well ummmm maybe i should just quit >.<)
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:52 pm

(You can make something if you try. What doesnt help though, is that most of your moves are the same sort of move. ;D i actually chose Swablu's moves speacially for a contest, but with battling in mind.)
Back to top Go down
Azelf

Azelf

Character Sheet
Health:
Location and Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:57 pm

(ummmmmmm i kno DX errrrrrr gah! soinfawirnugawirgunrikn)
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:01 pm

(XD..... ummm.... i cant remember ur moves so yea)
Back to top Go down
ShinyLugia~

ShinyLugia~

Character Sheet
Health:
Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue86/100Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (86/100)
Location and Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:58 pm

(Random spaz alert:
*Spaz* XD)
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:00 pm

"Heys peeps!" she grinned, Cloud sat in her arms.
Back to top Go down
ShinyLugia~

ShinyLugia~

Character Sheet
Health:
Location and Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:04 pm

"AHH!" Clara screamed as Katie came over, and she flipped over in her chair.
"Ow..." She then got back up and looked at her.
"Oh... 8 for Electrica and 9 for Katie!
Back to top Go down
Mesprit
Admin
Mesprit

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:05 pm

"Woot!!" XD
(nice flip XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through Mt Coronet!   Passing Through Mt Coronet! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Through Mt Coronet!
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temple of the Legendary Birds :: Regions :: Sinnoh :: Mt Coronet and Spear Pillar-
Jump to: